See the details of an exciting new HR Operation position! This is a HR Operations Manager position to join an international Capital Markets, Commodities and Investment Bank based in London City. This will be a 12-month maternity cover, to join in May for an extensive handover period until July, when the current incumbent leaves for maternity.
This is a broad and extremely busy role, managing 3 people within the Operations team (2 in London, 1 in Singapore) working across 12 countries (UK and Singapore being the largest populations) with all operational HR support. The role requires high energy, initiative, open communication, diplomacy and knowledge.
Role snapshot and projects:
- Extensive on boarding, new Starters and contracts and the day to day operational process of this
- Managing processes and streamlining them, proposing new ideas and value add suggestions in improving processes
- Immigration and global mobility
- SMR, GDPR, Brexit projects
- Data and systems projects (implementing Workday)
- Value add and Business Partnering with the HRBP's
This position will suit somebody who methodical and process savvy is, who is relationship driven, who is keen to learn, who asks questions and who pushes back on the business and the HRBPS. This role is essentially a gate keeper position and you will need to be resourceful, have good judgement and understand what needs to be done.
The role is paying up to £65,000 plus and end of term bonus which will be approx. £5000.
If the role is of interest and you have HR Operations and Regulatory experience, please do apply for more detail.