Reward and Pensions Analyst
- Oakleaf Partnership
- Finchley, London
- £35000 - £43000 per annum
- Compensation & Benefits
- Job Level
- Hospitality & Leisure
- Contract type
Oakleaf Partnership are currently working with one of the most globally recognisable hospitality brands based in North West London. Our client currently has an excellent opportunity for a Reward and Pensions Analyst to join to their team.
As a Reward and Pensions Analyst you will have a number of responsibilities including:
- Managing the company's pension and benefits scheme
- Taking ownership of the company recognition scheme
- Providing job evaluation and benchmarking advice
- Managing company bonus schemes, communicating bonuses and dealing with queries from employees
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to take the next step in their reward career and work for a global brand. You must have experience working with pensions schemes and have a strong interest in progressing within reward.
To be considered for this position please apply accordingly.