- Page Group
- Watford, Hertfordshire
- £20000 - £25000 per annum
- HR Administrator, HR Assistant
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Retail / Wholesale / Fashion
- Contract type
A great opportunity for HR graduates or candidates currently working in HR Administrator roles to work for a well-known retail company with progression opportunities.
A large, well-known retail company based in Watford, offering excellent development opportunities.
The HR Administrator will:
- be the first point of contact for HR queries
- administer the full employee life-cycle including new starters, leavers, contract changes
- take minutes in employee relations meetings
- update the HR System will all changes and updates
The HR Administrator could be a graduate in Human Resources Management, looking for their first role in HR.
Alternatively candidates could have started to gain some exposure working within an HR Administrator position, having had exposure to using an HR information system and processing employee life-cycle changes.
You will need strong communication skills and the ability to work at an extremely fast pace. You will need to work well within a team but be able to carry out tasks independently when needed.
The HR Administrator will receive a salary between £20,000 and £25,000 along with the company benefits package.