My client is a global satellite communications organisation based in the City. They are looking for a Benefits Coordinator to join the Reward team in the provision of Benefits administration in addition to playing a supportive role in the running of reports and management of Benefits and Pensions, supporting the HR team and the wider Business.
As the Benefits Coordinator your key responsibilities will include:
- Support of annual Benefit renewals
- Auditing benefits data between 3rd party providers and the HRIS system
- Business as usual administration including processing starters and leavers via third party benefit and pension portals
- Acting as primary point of contact for any benefits and salary sacrifice queries across the business, responding accordingly to any escalating concerns or issues
- Payroll checking of employee benefits and pensions
- Directly supporting Group Benefits manager with projects
- Supporting the Reward team with ad-hoc requests as needed
The ideal candidate for this Benefits Coordinator role will have knowledge of employee benefits with an understanding of Reward. You will have good attention to detail with a thirst to learn and a proven aptitude for Excel.
To be considered for this role please apply accordingly.