Senior Compensation Analyst EMEA - Watford - £50-55,000 plus benefits
Commercial organisation based in Watford is looking for a Senior Compensation Analyst (newly created role) to provide EMEA compensation expertise to the Global Compensation team. You will develop, implement and administer global compensation policies and programmes. You will review existing and proposed EMEA statutory requirements and recommend appropriate courses of action. You will participate in global compensation surveys to collect and analyse salary information.
Duties and responsibilities will include:-
- Act as EMEA compensation subject matter expert
- Support global bench-marking
- Carry out analytical assignments
- Responsible for the analysis, evaluation and classification of new and existing positions
- Conduct compensation predictive analytics, data analysis and interpretation of trends
- Stay current of trends and changes
- Act as a key contributor to the annual performance review process
- Design, develop and oversee compensation related training
It is essential that you have the following experience:-
- 5 years plus compensation and/or benefits experience in EMEA environment
- Degree educated
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.