HR Manager/Business Partner
- Stevenage, Hertfordshire
- £55000 - £60000 per annum + plus benefits
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Engineering / Manufacturing
- Contract type
HR Manager/Business Partner - Stevenage - £55-60,000 plus benefits (Perm or Fixed Term Contract)
Opportunity has arisen for a HR Manager/Business Partner to join this fantastic, forward thinking, commercial organisation based in Stevenage.
Duties and responsibilities will include:-
- Deliver the business plan objectives
- Implement resourcing plans, drive and facilitate improvement programmes
- Deliver organisational change and restructuring plans
- Work with the management team to identify development opportunities
- Engage with the relevant HR functions to develop appropriate interventions and or solutions
- UK Lead for Programmes
You will need the following experience:-
- Ideally CIPD Qualified or equivalent
- Established ability to build constructive working relationships
- Excellent Employment Law
- Strong consultancy problem solving, coaching and facilitation skills
- Good understanding of organisation Design and Development tools and processes
- You will require a high level of autonomy as the HR Director is located in France
- Some International travel will be required.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.