HR Admin Team Leader - Stevenage - £35-38,000 plus benefits
I am working with a well known, commercial organisation based in Stevenage that is looking for a HR Admin Team Leader. Reporting into the Head of Resourcing you will lead, coach and manage a small team of administrators in the provision of administration support to the Resourcing team.
You will be responsible for:-
- Leading, coaching and managing a small team who are responsible for conducting appraisals, performance management, team recruitment, training and inductions.
- Participate in meetings, contributing to the planning of activities, taking ownership for personal admin responsibilities and leading on process improvement projects.
- Need to fully understand Company Pensions implications with regard to Early Retirements.
- Administer offers and contracts of new starters through to completion of their on-boarding process
- Administration of their Vacancy Management System (Taleo)
You will need the following experience:-
- Experience of leading and managing a small team of HR Administrators within an HR environment, preferably with recruitment, paying or pensions experience.
- An eye for detail with the ability to prioritise, work autonomously and manage team workload.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Numerate with strong problem solving, analytical and reporting skills
-confidence and ability to persuade and influence others at a more senior level.
In return they offer an excellent benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.