- Stevenage, Hertfordshire
- £40000 - £42000 per annum
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Defence / Military
- Contract type
Resourcing Advisor/Recruiter (Contractor) - Stevenage - 6-9 months - £40-42,000
My client is a large well known organisation based in Stevenage that is looking for a Resourcing Advisor/Recruiter to join the team on a contract basis for 6-9 months (likely to extend or go perm). Reporting into the Head of Resourcing you will be responsible for the full life cycle recruitment activities within the UK which will include vacancy approval through to new starter inductions, internal recruitment and the processing of starters and leavers.
Duties and responsibilities will include:-
- Main focal point for all permanent experienced hire recruitment activity
- Responsible for delivery against the recruitment plan
- Drive direct hiring
- Proactively prepare and support careers open days
- Use of different attraction methods
- Creation of adverts
- Develop and conduct appropriate assessments
- Provide monthly recruitment reports
You will need the following experience:-
- Experience of working in an internal recruitment or RPO environment is essential
- Previous background experience of working in recruitment agencies
- Strong team player
- Experience using recruitment systems essential.
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Ability to manage own time, workload and multi-task under pressure
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.