We are working with a US led, global business to recruit a Director of Compensation & Benefits to support their EMEA Region. The role reports into the regional HR Director with a dotted line to the US CoE and leads an established C&B team.
· As leader of the Compensation and Benefits team you will be the face of the function and will work closely with the senior leadership team to advise on strategy and changes.
· The organisation has recently taken over one of their main competitors so there will be a focus on the integration of Reward activities and processes across the two organisations to create a single function. This will include managing relationships with a third party consultancy who are supporting the change programme.
· You will have overall responsibility for ensuring our client is competitive within its market in regards reward so will lead on all salary benchmarking, job evaluation and grading both with the competition and internally across the region.
· You will work with the HR team and line managers in relation to all hiring activity to ensure offers are competitive and are attracting top talent.
· You will lead and be part of international project teams supporting a broad section of activities relating to salary, bonus and benefits as well as the recent acquisition.
To be considered for this position you will be an experienced Reward Professional who is comfortable working within an international, multi-site environment. You will have a strategic mindset and be able to identify areas of improvement – along with communicating effectively with the leadership team to get their “buy-in”. As the company works with third party suppliers you will be comfortable building relationships and ensuring compliance with their service agreements.