Talent Acquisition – 3 month contract
- PSD Group
- £300 per day
- T/16435730/Internal Recruiter/81795890/C16/LHUM/
- Talent Management, Head of Talent Acquisition
- Contract type
An experienced Internal Recruitment Consultant is now being sought for this global organisation. Based in Canary Wharf, you will use your recruitment acumen to provide consultative recommendations and influence stakeholders. You will partner with HR and hiring managers to understand staffing models and long term objectives/goals. You will also leverage your negotiation and relationship skills to effectively hire candidates.
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Provide hands-on, full-cycle/end-to-end recruitment
- Partner with stakeholders and hiring managers to determine and anticipate staffing needs and changes
- Fully responsible for pro-actively directly sourcing and delivering top talent in the market to your hiring managers
- Create innovative and robust recruitment strategies
- Review and screen all internal and external applications
- Meet established metrics for sourcing, offers and hires
- Responsible for all administration during the full-cycle/end-to-end recruitment process
The ideal candidate will have come from an agency background covering both contingent and retained mandates, including proactive sourcing and full life cycle/end-to-end recruiting. Experience of building effective relationships, strong communication skills and the ability to influence others is advantageous.