- Ashley Kate HR
- £18000.00 - £22000.00 per annum
- Compensation & Benefits
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Contract type
Ashley Kate Finance are currently working with a global, fast-growing manufacturing business in their search for a Finance Administrator.
This is a permanent, full-time role based in Derbyshire, with a salary of up to £22,000, depending on experience.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, you will maintain the day to day functioning of the finance department. This role may require occasional travel to their other site, also based in Derbyshire.
Main Duties of the Finance Administrator:
- Bank reconciliations
- Invoicing for sales orders
- Purchase and sales ledger
- Prepare quarterly VAT return for review
- Credit Control duties
- Perform Payroll Administration & Payments
- Perform quarterly supplier statement reconciliations
- Control and Accounting
- General accounting, bookkeeping and payroll knowledge
- Experience of using EnterpriseOne would be advantageous
- Good knowledge of word & excel
- Practical experience of using Excel spreadsheets and word
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and have great organisation skills
If you are an experience Finance Administrator, looking for your next role within an already well-established, global manufacturing company, then apply here today!
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.