Talent Acquisition Manager
Ever thought that recruitment is broken? Most people have.
Talentful is the solution. Since 2015 we’ve led recruitment strategies for over one hundred businesses with technology at their core. These range from post-IPO household names, through to seed stage startups. We specialise in the highest bar of hiring across technology, marketing, product, sales and operations into ambitious, innovative companies.
We operate a subscription based model, perfectly aligned with your hiring goals. Past clients include: Magic Pony Technology (acq. Twitter), Trainline, Box, Audible, ClearScore (acq Experian), and King. We have operations in London, Manchester, New York, Stockholm and Berlin. We placed 28th in the 2017 Startup 100 Awards http://startups.co.uk/startups-100/2017/28-talentf...
• Work with a wide range of highly technical and interesting businesses.
• Partner with decision makers to really clarify what they are looking for and forecast when they are going to need them on board (making your job a hell of a lot easier!)
• Meet as many amazing candidates as possible, build a strong network of connections across a variety of technical disciplines and create shortlists for retained assignments.
• Naturally you'll want to want to nurture the database you've grown, keeping in touch with your candidates as often as possible.
• Attend and run industry events: learn loads, eat pizza and evangelise our clients to everyone.
• Manage social media and candidate CRM strategy.
• You will have had exposure to mobile or software engineering/development recruitment either in an agency or in-house.
• You will have experience recruiting high level humans into top tier businesses.
• You love autonomy. We won't be measuring call times or how many hours you spend at your desk.
• You’ll know that the candidate side is your strength.
• You have a natural ability to influence, without being pushy and with awesome results.
• You know how to find the details of top tier candidates in places other than LinkedIn (you are a true hunter).
• You are a master of well crafted email reach-outs.
• 25 days holidays
• Flexible working hours
• Subsidised gym membership
• Apple Macbook
• Quarterly team dinner
• Regular team events and ad-hoc socials
• Casual dress everyday
• Grade A offices in Soho (with private roof terrace for the summer)
Please apply online via the 'Apply' button.
Agency calls not appreciated