HR Business Partner - Premier Inn South & West
- South & West
- £Competitive + Car + 30% bonus
- HR Business Partner, HR Generalist, HR Manager
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Contract type
What will you be doing
We have an exciting opportunity for an HR Business Partner to join our team. This role will support our Premier Inn Operations in the design and delivery of the HR plan. You will work closely with the Operations Management team to offer proactive, and commercial, support in line with our Employee Value Proposition. Particular focus will be on talent management, management skills, leadership behaviours and employee relations. Additionally, this role will support the wider HR business functions of Resourcing, engagement & communications and L&D by acting as a HR operational interface.
This role is field based and will require travel across the South of England, there will also be the requirement to stay away from home and utilise our fantastic hotels.
Why we would like you to apply
- You will be an experienced business partner who can support your aligned Operations Director in the delivery of the HR people plan to include robust succession plans.
- You are passionate about delivering equitable and fair treatment of all Team Members by embedding a culture that embraces our EVP and supports our code of conduct.
- The idea of training and coaching senior leaders to understand how to engage teams and individuals will be something that you will enjoy and be motivated by.
- With the ability to support the implementation of change by working with managers to ensure they both understand and are engaged with the change.
- Working in partnership you will support the talent review process and ensure that all manager performance and potential is calibrated. Alongside this you will support the development of long terms plan and drive actions from talent reviews.
- You will empower your stakeholders to develop talent within the wider business, including Premier Inn, Restaurants and Costa.
- With a strong understanding of Employee Relations, you will support leaders through all aspects of performance management, ER case management and policy review. Offering an independent and objective lens to ensure effective management of each individual process.
A bit about us:
Premier Inn is the UK’s largest hotel chain and is part of one of the UK’s leading hospitality companies in the FTSE100, Whitbread PLC. With over 700 hotels and more than 60,000 rooms across the UK and Ireland, we have grown rapidly, and have been named the UK’s top-rated hotel chain by the Which? Hotel Chain Report 2016. We have set ambitious growth plans and by 2020, we plan to increase the size of Premier Inn to around 85,000 UK rooms, as well as expanding our international presence to 50 hotels.
Whitbread Restaurants forms part of the UK’s leading hospitality company in the FTSE100, Whitbread PLC, and includes our much-loved brands; Table Table, Beefeater, Brewers Fayre, Taybarns and Whitbread Inns. We serve over 50 million meals a year in our restaurants, ‘Serving Up Great Memories’ for our customers.
At Whitbread, we are fully committed to growing legendary brands through building a strong customer heartbeat and innovating to stay ahead. We are dedicated to our core values; being genuine, confident and committed, and are proud of our winning teams, who make everyday experiences special for our customers.
WHERE WE ARE GOING
Our core business has changed over the years, yet we remain true to Samuel Whitbread’s founding spirit to put our people first, focus on the customer, and recognise that progress comes from innovative thinking. This is reflected in our Vision and Values.
We will grow legendary brands by building a strong customer heartbeat and innovating to stay ahead.
Our winning teams make every day experiences special for customers, so they come back time and again, driving profitable growth.
Our values underpin everything we do at Whitbread, across all our brands:
- Genuine - we really care about customers
- Confident - we strive to be the best at what we do
- Committed - we work hard for each other
We would love you to join us on this exciting journey!
Whitbread is an inclusive employer, strongly believing that everyone is unique and there should be no limits to ambition. We welcome your application whatever your background or situation. We are open to flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.