I am partnering with a leading financial services organisation on a Compensation & Benefits Manager position, based in the Thames Valley. The role holder will provide both operational and strategic support to the business and act as the reward subject matter expert.
Your responsibilities will include:
- The development and execution of Compensation & Benefits strategy
- The development of compensation and benefits structures effectively, benchmarking and reviewing this against the needs of the business as well as externally
- Ensuring that remuneration processes are in line with FCA requirements and follow regulatory best practice
- Managing the annual pay review and bonus cycle
- Managing benefits design and all third party suppliers
- Managing one direct report (Reward Analyst)
In order to be considered for this role, you will need previous experience within a compensation & benefits management position. Strong compensation benchmarking knowledge (preferably WTW methologies) and Excel skills are a must.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.