Agile Change Management (jab928892)
This is your opportunity to join a globally recognised management consulting firm within their Human Capital practice focusing on complex agile change and agile delivery projects. This organisation has an enviable culture and are looking to add Consultants, Senior Consultants and Managers to their growing team.
- Sitting within the Human Capital Practise, this team focuses on the development of strategic solutions across people and change transformation including OD, leadership, talent and development
- The focus of this role is on the delivery of strategic solutions with both agile and waterfall methodologies
- You will be expected to lead engagements across multiple complex agile change and transformation projects
- While your role will predominantly delivery focussed, you will also be expected to contribute to business development opportunities
- Either currently a management consultant or from a specialist agile change management role in the private sector
- The ability to blend both agile and waterfall methodologies
- Proven expertise of change management and working on large-scale agile change and transformation projects
- You will have a strong track record of building client relationships
- Demonstrable experience of leading projects and managing teams of consultants
- A minimum 2:1 degree and any other qualifications such as agile Scrum Master Certification or Certified SAFe Agilist are desirable
This organisation has an enviable, collaborative and inclusive culture with a real opportunity for career progression. You will receive a competitive remuneration package, the opportunity to join a growing Human Capital team with a strong pipeline of work and a competitive benefits package.
This role will require you to spend time in the UK and Europe on client sites, you should therefore have a valid UK/EU passport.
If you want to join a business who invest just as much in their own people as they do their clients, apply today to be considered or call 020 7415 2815 for a confidential discussion.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.