- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
- £18000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
- HR Administrator
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Contract type
HR Administrator, HR Assistant, HR Co-ordinator, Human Resources Officer, HR Admin, Temp, Permanent, Cambridge
Job: HR Assistant - Head Office, Cambridge
I am currently seeking to recruit a permanent, full time HR Assistant / HR Administrator to be based at the Head Office of this well known and prestigious brand employer based in Cambridge.
The organisation are looking for an experienced HR Assistant to join their existing team of 6 HR Assistants and Administrators. Based at the Head Office in Cambridge, the HR Shared Services team manage all first line HR related enquires from 4,000 colleagues based around the United Kingdom.
Your role will include but not limited to:
* Managing the starters and leavers process
* Preparing Employment Contracts
* Taking up references
* Answering general day to day questions around HR Policies
* Employment Contract Amendments
* Sickness Management
* Recruitment Management
* General HR Administration
This is a very fast paced environment in which to work, bringing with it a great team spirit and varied work load. This role will report directly to the HR Administration Team Leader on a day to day basis. This role will require the successful candidate to immerse themselves in the heart of processes and procedures to be successful in this role.
Our business encourages Colleagues to make improvements - so we will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to make suggestions for development whilst assisting with the HR processes and procedures.
We are looking for an individual who understands the importance of colleague confidentiality, responsiveness to questions and excellent customer focused telephone manner.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate precision, time management and apply their expertise with confidence.
* Must have worked in a similar position.
* The ability to keep up to date with any legislative changes
* Confident in dealing with stakeholders, ranging from Director level down.
* Have a `hands on` work ethic and be prepared to assist with all administration tasks during busy periods
* Good strong Knowledge of Windows Office
Display a high level of accuracy and efficiency within your current role
* Excellent Team player and a can do attitude.
* 22 days paid holiday (pro-rated in year 1) plus statutory Bank holidays
* Free on-site Parking
* Health Care Cash Plan
This role is interviewing currently and a prompt application is encouraged. If you are also seeking temporary employment, we would be interested in hearing from you as this role could offer a temporary to permanent opportunity or a temporary role whilst the recruitment for permanent is carried out.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.