Head of ERP - Centre of Excellence
- Morson International
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £75000 - £85000 per annum
- Shared Services
- Job Level
- Professional Services
- Contract type
* Head of ERP - Centre of Excellence (SAP)
* To provide SAP ERP expert support to business operations, particularly in HR, Finance and Procurement
Reporting into the Chief Information Officer, you will drive continuous improvement of business process, particularly Finance (including Payroll), Procurement and HR and other cross functional processes supported by the ERP system.
Duties of the role
* To identify, design and drive business efficiencies and operational excellence through ERP improvements.
* Providing expertise on the following SAP ERP systems: SAP HEC Finance system, Success Factors HR system, Ariba Procurement system, SAP Payroll and Concur expenses
* Deliver service to agreed service levels
* Indirectly manage 3rd party suppliers to deliver objectives within contract or SLA and to budget
* Manage a team of approximately 20 individuals
* Develop strong working relationships with stakeholders in HR, Procurement and Finance in order to understand business requirements and to work together on the optimisation of business process.
* Support business colleagues to develop business requirements and associated test plans for system improvements.
* Support testing and implementation of system changes.
* Stakeholder management of other ERP customers, including Commercial and Operational colleagues.
* Understand SAP's strategic road map to enable continued exploitation of the SAP ERP system.
Key skills and experience required
* Strong, proven team leadership experience
* 5+ years leading support in SAP ERP (Finance, HR, procurement, Payroll)
* Solid stakeholder management skills
* Capable of self-starting and pro-actively driving activities to closure.
* Proven track record of achieving process excellence in all areas supported by the system
* Focused on problem solving to ensure business objectives are met
* Ability to create a culture and environment to encourage innovation
* Finance professional qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
* Certification in SAP systems
* Proven track record of managing and developing end to end Finance, Procurement, Payroll and HR business process through SAP ERP.
* Demonstrable written and verbal communication skills.
To apply for this fantastic role please apply send your CV or contact 01617071516 for more information