HR Advisor - ER and Projects
- Oakleaf Partnership
- West London, London
- £35000 - £38000 per annum
- Health & Safety
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Food / Drink / Tobacco
- Contract type
My client, a global FMCG business with HQ located in West London, Richmond are currently seeking a polished and high performing HR Advisor to join the team.
They are looking for someone to support the HR Team with the professional delivery of a generalist HR services in line with the business objectives and operational delivery. With a main focus on ER and projects.
- Provide first line advice and query resolution for Leaders and staff on policies and procedures to ensure people focused and to manage conflict effectively.
- Provide HR support and guidance for employee relations cases taking the HR lead where appropriate and escalating where necessary.
- Lead Maternity and Shared Parental Leave cases ensuring leaders and employees are supported and process is managed effectively.
- Support relocation and global mobility cases liaising with candidates, the business, relocation supplier and tax & employment advisory suppliers.
- Support the delivery of the welcome induction, Leader People Process Training and other L&D initiatives seeking to constantly improve programmes in partnership with HR colleagues.
- Undertake specific projects in support of the Business Unit Workforce Plans and in partnership with the Senior HR Business Partner.
- Manage and maintain HR data providing regular reporting and trend analysis for wider business communications as well as supporting key HR processes such as monthly reporting, bonus and salary review.
- Review and analyse exit interview questions and data to provide insight and reporting as well as conducting exit interviews face to face where identified.
- Manage the Occupational Health Provision to ensure effective case referrals are made in a timely manner and advise the business accordingly.
- When requested oversee and specifically undertake recruitment selection activities to ensure that candidates are selected fairly, objectively and in accordance with Company/external best practice.
- Work in partnership with other areas of HR to provide necessary information and support of HR Processes and wider HR Projects.
It is essential that you HR experience and that you have worked in a fast pace and commercial business before. You must also have high attention to detail and strong numerical skills with experience of payroll reporting.
Paying a salary of up to £38,000 depending on experience, please apply now for immediate consideration.