Your new company
Our client are a large commercial organisation based in Camberley, Surrey.
Your new role
The Training Coordinator will support the Training and Development Manager with the administration of learning interventions and be the primary administrator of the Learning Management System (LMS)
- To be responsible for the day to day content management of My Learning Place.
- Liaise with, and support, Heads of Department and subject experts regarding learning content to ensure the content development plan time frames are met and the system benefits are exploited.
- Liaise with the external LMS provider regarding development, uploading, testing and launch of learning content.
- Enrol learners onto appropriate courses.
- Work with the Training and Development Manager on a regular communication plan.
- Work with internal trainers to schedule all classroom training on My Learning Place.
- Maintain the LMS Administrator guide to ensure consistent application of standards.
- To support the Training and Development Manager with technical support for My Learning Place.
- Be the first point of contact for learner queries and provide polite and professional technical support over the phone and by email.
- Assist with ensuring the continued integration of My Learning Place with the Payroll/People system.
- Assist the Training & Development Manager with the review and testing of My Learning Place upgrades.
- Liaise with the external LMS provider to resolve issues promptly.
- To own the data within My Learning Place.
- Audit and monitor data integrity in My Learning Place.
- Produce regular and ad-hoc reports to track usage and results.
- Ensure manager dashboards are fit for purpose.
- To own the My Learning Place email account
- Escalate non-administration related queries to specialists within the People team.
- To support the Training and Development Manager with the administration of learning and development interventions.
- Coordinate the management development programmes
- Coordinating the nomination process.
- Supporting the Training & Development Manager with assessment days.
- Sending joining instructions and collate feedback.
- Track annual appraisal progress.
- Support the Training and Development Manager with the administration of new learning
- programmes as needed
What you'll need to succeed
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
- Previous experience of working in a training department/role
- Previous experience of administering a Learning Management System or other web based
- technologies that facilitate the creation and delivery of learning experiences.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service focused.
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels both verbally and in writing.
- The ability to organise a heavy workload with conflicting priorities.
- Strong IT skills, particularly in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- The ability to manage digital content - images and videos.
- An enthusiastic and flexible attitude essential for working in a team.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Be self-motivated with the ability to work positively and productively with people at
- all levels.
What you'll get in return
- Salary, £23,000 plus benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.