- Oakleaf Partnership
- Birmingham, West Midlands
- Up to £12.47 per hour
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Not for profit / Charity
- Contract type
Oakleaf Partnership are happy to be working with a well-known charity in Birmingham city centre who are looking for a Payroll Officer to join their HR/Payroll team!
The Payroll Officer will support both the HR and Payroll team and will be responsible for the following.
- Administering monthly payroll ensuring it meets company standards and timelines
- Maintain and update all electronic files complying with GDPR regulations
- Respond to payroll and pension queries in a timely matter
- Work closely with the HR team and assist in sickness absence, maternity/paternity and redundancy payments are processed accurately
The successful candidate will be an experienced Payroll and HR professional with minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role. They will be looking to join a down to earth and supportive team. Excellent IT and Excel skills are necessary.