- £50000 - £60000 per annum + plus car and benefits
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Contract type
Recruitment Manager - Hertfordshire - £50-60k plus car
Excellent opportunity for a Recruitment Manager to join this well established organisation in a newly created role.
Reporting into the HR Director, you will support the management teams to recruit the people with the best knowledge, skills and attitude to deliver projects.
Duties and responsibilities will include:-
- Recruitment Planning - develop a recruitment plan. Consider and manage all potential recruitment sources. Meet with Recruiting Managers to establish their needs. Develop and write recruitment procedures and participate in job fairs and careers events.
- Recruitment Process - Work with the L&D Manager to provide selection tools and prepare managers to select quality candidates. Fully utilise the system to meet the needs of the recruitment process. Design and manage employee referral schemes and work the with team to ensure a smooth and professional offer process and on-boarding for all successful candidates.
Reporting - Meet with recruiting line managers regularly to update on progress and monitor success. Track recruitment KPI's, reporting on success monthly and focusing on exceptions where needed.
- People - Create an environment to drive engagement and high performance. Role model and drive the practice of People Behaviours. Participate[ate in team meetings. Drive engagement and collaboration across all departments.
It is essential that you have the following experience:-
- Proven experience of working in a recruitment role with success
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to analyse data and write reports
- Ability to manage applicant tracking systems
- Previous experience of working with a medium sized commercial organisation where you have dealt with both blue and white collar workers.
The role comes with a car and very good benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.