Training Delivery Manager
- Louise Ellis
- Culham, Oxfordshire
- £28,844 - £32,029
- LEL 1121
- Learning & Development, Training & Development, Training Manager
- Job Level
- Defence / Military
- Contract type
I am currently supporting my client who operate in the Defence Sector to recruit a Training Delivery Manager.
The role will be to create engaging learning activities and captivating course content, through working with subject matter experts. Identifying target audience training needs and applying practice and methods throughout the training design process.
- Work with subject matter experts to identify target audience’s training needs, ensuring instructional end goals and creates content that matches them.
- Conduct training needs analysis research on learners and aligns learning to the results, defining objectives, outcomes and planning materials.
- Design exercises and activities that enhance the learning process.
- Create supporting material
- Analyse performance and develop the relevant associated assessment tools
- Maintain project documentation and course folders in a transparent method.
- Provide creative and innovative approaches in the design and development of learning resources (both physical and for use within e-learning solutions).
- Support and contribute to quality assurance processes and procedures to national ‘standards’.
Skills and experience required:
- Knowledge & application of learning principles.
- Creation of ‘end to end’ training interventions (both face to face and through e-learning).
- Thrives in a fast paced, results-oriented environment requiring a high degree of flexibility whilst retaining self-discipline.
- Previous experience of training across multiple subjects of learning.