- Decisions For Growth
- Staines, Middlesex
- c. £40,000
- HR Adviser, HR Generalist, HR Officer
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Contract type
This is a new role to join a fast moving, technology organisation at a pivotal time in this organisation’s growth and development.
This is a role where you can really make your mark from day one and join a small team that will be valued for their professional excellence and service across the business.
• Provide a pro-active, commercial, ‘hands on’ HR generalist service.
• Provide advice on employee relations activity, including case management.
• Play an active part in progressing HR through the delivery of focused HR interventions and projects. Operate as a valued and visible partner to help achieve the organisation’s ambitions and objectives.
• Develop the recruitment and selection process, ensuring that the best talent is acquired.
• Deliver exceptional service and support to all client groups in order to foster true engagement opportunities.
• Act as the primary point of contact and lead on all Talent Acquisition activities. Develop an ‘on-line’ presence/brand. Develop and manage the PSL and oversee the budget.
• Graduate calibre and CIPD qualified.
• HR Advisor level experience gained in a fast paced, customer centric environment such as retail, media, leisure or sport.
• Demonstrable in-house talent acquisition experience. Proven ability to effectively source candidates across the range of external media available and 3rd party suppliers.
• Proven change management, employee relations and recruitment expertise.
• Good personal impact and relationship building skills.
• Great team skills and a practical approach to all HR issues.
• Customer focused, committed to delivering HR excellence.
• Creative and ready to embrace change alongside a pragmatic delivery orientation for the day-to-day.
This is a confidential assignment so we will be unable to give further information over the phone.
In the first instance, please apply by email and forward your CV and current remuneration details via this ad on Changeboard.
Ref: HRA/0318. Decisions for Growth - HR Executive Search Specialists. Contact Gail Medcalf.