Reward Advisor - 9 month FTC
I am currently recruiting for a Reward Advisor on a 9-month basis for my International Client. The role will be to support in delivering an effective Reward service across the UK & Ireland, assisting with the development and implementation of effective policies and processes covering all aspects of pay & benefits that add long term value to the organisation.
- Job Evaluation – Maintain pay structures through the use of Hay Job evaluation to grade roles at all levels of the organisation.
- Market Research – completion of salary surveys to support benchmarking of pay & benefits.
- Bonus & Incentives – Support co-ordination of bonus & incentive arrangements across the business to include; communicating details of schemes, monitoring performance & eligibility during the year and collating data to calculate accurate payments using spreadsheet models
- Pay Review – Assist with production of economic reporting to guide annual Pay Review and monitor salary scales in line with agreements
- Benefits – Assist in process compliance.
- Total Reward Statements – Deliver annual Total Reward Statements to include data collation, testing and communications plan in line with agreed budget
- Reward Advice – provide advice and guidance to Managers and Employees on Reward related queries
- Communication – Work with Senior Reward Advisor to develop and co-ordinate communication of pay and benefits including maintenance of website & intranet, posters, branch visits etc. Identify methods for collating manager & employee feedback on benefits
- Projects – Support delivery of Reward related projects
- Reward Administration
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Previous experience in a Reward environment
- Excellent IT skills, particularly Microsoft Excel
- High level of numeracy and analytical skills. Attention to detail is key
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Graduate Level calibre or equivalent experience level