- Frazer Jones
- £50000 - £60000 per annum + travel allowance
- MM 981312
- HR Manager
- Job Level
- Property / Real Estate
- Contract type
I am delighted to be working with a chartered surveyors firm who are looking for an HR Manager. This is a brand new role reporting into the Head of HR and will allow huge amounts of autonomy for this person.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing 2 junior members of the team;
- Responsibility for all hires up to partner level;
- Ownership of the firm's graduate intake as well as building out their offering of their internships and apprenticeships;
- Rolling out training across the firm;
- Offering an exceptional client service and first point of contact for the UK-wide firm
- Occasional travel to other UK offices.
This role would suit a passionate and enthusiastic HR generalist who has experience of working for a partnership. Experience of a law firm or other professional services environment is highly desirable. Evidence of managing own workload, mentoring junior members of staff and extensive HR generalist experience are all required.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.