HR Business Partner
- Ashton-Under-Lyne, Lancashire
- £30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
- Employee Relations, HR Business Partner, HR Generalist, HR Manager
- Contract type
Your new company
You will be working for a large company in the Public Sector based in Ashton. The company has recently gone through some vast changes and the possibilities within the business are endless.
Your new role
- Deliver a full range of generalist HR services to the business. Support organisational change through the review and restructure of teams and management of resources.
- Advise on complex employee relations issues including disciplinary, grievance, absence management and performance management working co-operatively with recognised Trade Unions throughout.
- Advise and support collective redundancy consultation, and compulsory redundancy process, ensuring compliance with employment law and Company Policy.
- Advise and support Tupe Transfers, ensuring compliance with employment law.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve working relationships, build morale and increase engagement.
- Operate within a culture of wellbeing to optimise attendance levels within the business by supporting and managing employees back to work.
- Deliver effective recruitment strategies to attract talent to the business as well as specific project work and any other reasonable duties within the remit of the role.
- To be a pro-active member of the team; continually seeking to improve and develop your own skills and the performance of the team. Seek to improve processes, keeping value for money as a focus. Operate within and comply with our policies, procedures and values at all times.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will need to be CIPD qualified (level 7).
- You must have experience in dealing with TUPE and restructure/redundancy. These are essential.
- You will be somebody with a drive and passion for HR.
- You must have experience delivering complex ER advice and have worked in a HR environment for a significant amount of time to have developed your skills to this level.
- You will have experience of leading on complex matters such as disciplinary and grievance and of advising manager on performance based issues.
- The ability to provide advice based on sound judgement and have en excellent, current knowledge of all employment Law.
- You must have excellent organisational skills and well as verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in a Public Sector environment would be beneficial.
What you'll get in return
You will get the opportunity to work in and develop this role for a period of 5 months paying an annual salary of up to £32,500
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.