Interim Talent Manager - up to £450 p/d
Talent Manager, FMCG, Up to £450 p/d
Our client, a global FMCG organisation, are currently looking to enhance their high performing talent team with an experienced Talent Manager.
This role will be responsible for the talent agenda within the business and will focus primarily on internal development and career progression/succession planning as well as talent attraction. This role will work closely with the wider HR team and will require engagement with senior stakeholders across the business to:
- Develop cross functional business career pathways
- Shape external talent acquisition strategy
- Talent pipeline for key roles within the business.
- Build the cluster Employer branding and strategy
- Provide insights on capability development for the group.
- Direct line management of Recruitment Specialist
The ideal candidate will have a previous HR generalist or strong Resourcing background, with a passion for Talent and development.
- Evidence of driving change and adapting business needs within a global matrix organisation
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with ability to influence and challenge status quo
- Knowledge and experience in Succession Planning and Talent Acquisition
For more information contact Phil Roberts - email@example.com or 02030312468