The HR Operations Manager position is a newly created permanent role in the Halifax / Yorkshire region due to an internal promotion.
The role is to work for the manufacturing arm of a wider International Group that has sites across the UK including Halifax and a Head Office near Swindon.
As the HR Operations Manager you manage, coach and develop 2 HR Advisors to ensure the delivery of a respected and proactive HR service to the business. You will also work closely with the Group HR team to share best practice as well as being involved in Global HR projects such as the implementation of a new HRIS.
The successful HR Operations Manager will:
- have previously worked in a similar generalist HR position - ESSENTIAL
- previously have managed a small team - ESSENTIAL
- have strong written and verbal communication skills - ESSENTIAL
- be able to travel on a regular basis to both Head Office and regional sites - ESSENTIAL
- have experience using HRIS - ESSENTIAL
- previously have used the Oracle system - DESIRABLE
This is a permanent opportunity predominantly based in Halifax paying c£50,000 + benefits