People and Payroll Manager
Reporting to the People Manager and sitting within the wider team of 7, you will be responsible for managing the employee lifecycle, including the accurate and timely payroll service, ensuring all employee information is entered and processed within strict deadlines.
Responsibilities will include
- Processing monthly payroll using ADP, including (but not limited to) entering new starter information, pay changes, reviewing timesheets and bonuses. Ensuring all payments are made in a timely and accurate manner, and in accordance with tax and other regulations.
- Maintaining the UK Payroll system, ADP, ensuring it is consistently up to date and accurate.
- Managing all year end submissions such as P60s, P11Ds, P11D(b) and PSA submissions
- Oversee the accurate payment of taxes to HMRC in line with prescribed deadlines
- Builds relationships and works seamlessly with the UK People team, retail managers and Finance
- Managing the administration of staff benefits i.e. Pension, Cycle to Work Scheme, Buying/Selling of holiday, Child Care Vouchers and private medical plans.
- Working closely with our pension provider to oversee and manage all pension auto enrolment
- Manage all communication around benefits.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.