Learning and Development Business Partner
- City of Westminster, London
- £38000.00 - £41000.00 per annum + car
- Learning & Development
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Engineering / Manufacturing
- Contract type
Learning & Development Business Partner
Midlands and East Region with Home Base
Your new company
My client are one of the UK's largest energy management companies with over 10,000 employees and operations throughout the UK.
They now have an opportunity for a Learning and Development Business Partner to join their highly successful L & D team covering the Midlands region.
Your new role
The role of the People Development Business Partner is to be the main point of contact to discuss People Development requirements with stakeholders, this role liaises with the wider People Development team whilst working closely with the business to, understand specific training requirements, strategically spot opportunity for learning interventions and share best practice from a wider internal and external Learning & Development perspective.
The role should enable discussions around Learning and Development that complement the business planning cycle thereby fully aligning the People Development received to business area requirement.
● Partnering with the business to understand how to support their growth objectives through PD interventions
● Partnering with HRSSC to ensure PD interventions are delivered on time and within budget, taking into account business priorities
● Ensure awareness of regulatory changes, pre-empting how these could be managed with PD interventions, ensuring maximum utilisation of apprenticeship levy and optimising external training spend and compliance/regulatory training budget
● Follow up on cancellations to better manage and plan training courses and ensure minimum impact on the business
● Provide managers with a unique point of contact for PD interventions.
● Be aware of the regional specificities of the business to provide them with a tailored service
● Work with wider PD team to ensure that our internal qualifications match the need of the business, and that courses are continually updated by the delivery teams
● With HRBP, work with resourcing and the business to identify role specific learning needs
What you'll need to succeed
The position requires excellent business partnering experience without the need to design or deliver training programs so would suit an experienced L & D professional, looking to move into a more strategic position, acting as the interface between the operations and the wider L & D team.
You will have excellent attention to detail, advanced IT Skills with good interpersonal skills and relationship building skills.
You will have a broad knowledge of the People Development offering, utilising project Management skills and the ability to communicate to wide range of people, including Senior people.
SAP knowledge would be beneficial alongside CIPD Qualified or looking to obtain Qualification with previous knowledge or experience in L&D functions
What you'll get in return
The role attracts a salary of c£38,000-£41,000 plus a £6.5k car allowance, generous bonus and an excellent benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.