HR Business Partner
£38-45,000 + bonus
We are looking for a Business Partner to join a leading technology business based in south Birmingham.
Working with the senior business partner and specialist divisions, you will drive cultural change and engage with stakeholders to drive key initiatives. This is a niche technology company who work with large clients across the UK. It's an exciting time to join this organisation; having recently restructured the HR team, you will join a forward thinking company who are implementing new initiatives to become more commercially focused and customer centric.
In this generalist role you will offer broad support to senior stakeholders and work closely with subject specialists and the HR Shared Service team in a coordinated approach. This role will encompass performance management, engagement, ER and other operational HR matters. As an experiences business partner, you will be adept at working with senior stakeholders to resolve departmental challenges and balancing business requirements with employee needs.
We are looking for the following skills/experience:
- A track record as a Business Partner, ideally within the tech/IT or professional services sectors
- Ability to coach senior managers
- Experience of dealing with change and transformation in an organisation
- Good technical knowledge of employment legislation and experience managing employee relations cases
- Able to work with agility/pace in a duel strategic/operational role