HR Business Partner
- Annapurna HR Ltd
- City of London, London
- £38000.00 - £42000 per annum + Benefits
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Information Technology
- Contract type
**Calling all Junior Business Partners and Senior HR Advisors looking to progress**
Are you looking for your next step in HR?? We are looking for an HR Business Partner who uses their positive working relationships to ensure best practice. The company: A leading tech innovator.
- You'll advise, coach and guide managers
- You'll build relationships with the team, keep up to date and have a depth of understanding of current employment law, know where to access it and the impact of it on the business
- You'll regularly gather feedback from your customer on your service delivery and our overall strategy continually looking to improve our ways of working
- Supporting HR & Corporate Services Director on strategic HR projects that cover the full employee life-cycle, such as management and leadership development, apprenticeships, coaching, employee satisfaction, organisational development, salary structure implementation and reviews, creating and delivering training courses, policy reviews etc.
- Partnering with managers to ensure matters are handled and managed in line with our policies and procedures, ensuring operational fairness across the business.
Skills & Experience
- CIPD Associate, or working towards your Level 5 CIPD, or equivalent professional or university education.
- A proven track-record of experience in providing accurate and timely people management advice and guidance to managers and employees.
- Previous experience working on HR-related projects that aim to enhance the employee experience.
- Proven ability to manage your own work priorities and time to ensure client expectations are met.
- A can-do attitude to get things done, whilst balancing this with empathy for sensitive situations.
If you feel this role would be a good fit, please get in touch to discuss:
Adam Purchase: email@example.com