The People Partner is the front facing Ambassador of the People function and a well know face for our Restaurant teams. Working with key stakeholders to provide expert advice, leadership and coaching across a wide range of HR subject areas. Your key relationships are with the Operations Managers, where you support the delivery of business objectives by developing a people plan that links directly to their business strategy. You have the confidence and drive to challenge the business to progress the People agenda.
You will support the Head of People to generate solutions for the business and work in partnership with them to plan and deliver on people initiatives to include recruitment, talent management, succession planning and change management in order to support the delivery of business objectives and drive a high-performance culture.
• You are a practical operator with a strong commercial understanding who can balance intuition with close attention to detail when appropriate
• Excellent communication skills - both verbally and written
• Proven coaching for performance /mentoring ability
• Can work in a structured and methodical manner
• Be committed to diversity and able to identify and manage different skills / resources in making a team stronger
• Able to influence across all levels of the organisation
• Highly energized and committed with a strong enthusiasm for the business
• Strong professionally - credible with integrity
• ‘Can do’ attitude where HR is a key contributor to the bottom line
• Positive personal style
• Highly flexible and adaptable
• Good listener - will challenge constructively and respond well to feedback