We currently have a vacancy for an experienced Corporate Recruiter to work across our business units in Brambles in the UK&I based in our Manchester office on a 6 month FTC basis.
The primary focus of this role is to be the key point-of-contact for hiring managers on their hiring initiatives in the UK&I as well as Europe. This is a full 360 Recruitment role where you will be responsible for working on different levels of vacancies across multiple disciplines.
This role is a critical to ensuring an adequate pipeline of top talent is available to fill key roles within the business, to function as a subject matter expert for Recruitment in Europe.
• Manage full 360-cycle hiring needs for cross-functional client groups while developing and implementing
strategic sourcing strategies.
• Lead vacancy briefing and interview wrap up meetings with hiring managers for vacancies responsible for
• Conduct initial pre-screen and telephone interviews to assess candidate’s abilities, qualifications, and fit.
• Ensure effective communication and relationship building with all candidates in the pipeline
• Develop, manage, measure and communicate innovative, industry best practices surrounding talent
• Post job openings on internal and external careers site
• Identify and review qualified applicants from the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
• Apply Boolean and other sourcing techniques on LinkedIn, with local networking groups and social media to
build the passive talent
pipeline; and utilize technology to keep in contact with Talent Communities.
• Provide reporting and status updates to both HR and the business
• Partner with colleagues in Recruitment and wider HR around key projects
Skills and experience required
• Proven track record (minimum 5+ years) and experience of In-house Recruitment within a fast paced corporate environment (would also consider agency experience)
• Passionate about delivering an excellent Recruitment service to the business
• Experienced recruiting and building rapport with hiring managers at all levels with excellent stakeholder management skills
• Experience using a leading ATS and extensive knowledge of internet sourcing strategies and candidate relationship management
tools and techniques
• Comfortable in high volume corporate recruiting environment
• Experience with any of the following and/or open to recruiting in the areas of: Supply Chain/Logistics, Finance, Accounting, Engineering