My client are a leading US Law Firm, they are looking for an HR Administrator to join their HR team in London. The role will be supporting the generalist and recruitment team and will offer broad generalist exposure for an HR Professional.
- Managing the HR systems and ensuring all HR data is kept up to fate
- Supporting on the recruitment process; i.e. logging unsuccessful candidates, preparing visa letters and processing recruitment invoices
- Recording staff holidays and absences
- Must have a minimum of 6 months - 1 year experience in an administrative role, within an office environment
- Ideally degree qualified, however, equivalent level of work experience would also be considered
- Must have an excellent attention to detail and ability to manage a busy work load
- Must feel comfortable working in a corporate environment
If you have relevant experience working in an administrative role and would be well suited to a corporate culture, please submit your details to be considered for the role.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.