A 2 day a week Reward Manager opportunity in an International finance house based in the City.
This role will provide support to the Compensation & Benefits Director to deliver a comprehensive service to meet the needs of the businesses across the Company. The role will be responsible for supporting the delivery of the annual compensation process including both cash and deferred compensation as well as the operational delivery of benefits globally.
- Support of the annual compensation round including: assisting with the bonus recommendation process; leading the market analysis/salary survey/benchmarking exercise to identify market trends and make benchmarking recommendations for the Executive and Remuneration Committee; co-ordination of pension waivers and production of all annual compensation and capital at work statements
- Supporting/Managing the annual award and vesting cycle for deferred compensation schemes
- Ensuring all compensation data is updated onto the in house HR system
- Management of external tax advisors
- Drafting employee communications in relation to compensation/benefits
- Administering the leaver process for all compensation schemes, such as share awards, options etc
- Managing the monthly data update for outsourced share plan administrator and reconciliation of shares outstanding
- Operational delivery of benefits (including pensions) globally via our local brokers/office managers including sourcing coverage, dealing with underwriting requirements, collating policy documentation, ensuring payment of benefit invoices and dealing with staff queries
- Experience in one element of compensation or benefits, but preferably deferred compensation in an international environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and use own initiative