- Frazer Jones
- City of London, London
- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Contract type
An opportunity has arisen within an international law firm; the role is facilitating end to end recruitment within business services and practice groups. The role is fast paced and high volume, it is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for their next step up into an international law firm.
The role involves:
- Working closely with the business and hiring manager to understand specific recruitment needs.
- Writing all external adverts for vacant positions, screening applicants via initial phone interviews.
- Managing external agencies including, fee negotiation and terms of business.
- Assisting HR Managers with recruitment budget allocations, collating business cases for recruitment and creating a strategy for recruitment.
The successful candidate must have recruitment experience within the legal or professional services sector, ideally on fee-earning roles. Strong strategic knowledge, business acumen and relationship building skills are essential. Excellent organisational skills, diary management and interviewing skills are highly beneficial.
If you possess the above mentioned experience, please submit your CV for consideration.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.