- £20000.00 - £23000.00 per annum
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Transport & Logistics
- Contract type
c£20,000-£23,000 plus benefits
Your new company
My client are a highly successful and rapidly expanding logistics business with a number of high profile customers and exciting continued growth plans in place for 2018. They now have a requirement for an experienced Resourcing Coordinator to join their head office team based in Shropshire on a permanent basis.
Your new role
Reporting into the Recruitment Team Leader, your key responsibilities will include:
- Be system expert of the Recruitment System, appropriately managing the candidate pool and system reporting function, owning and managing the end to end recruitment process
- Process applicants in 'real time' through the candidate management system
- Oversee the recruitment budget, tracking spend and providing updates to Line Manager
- Advertise all roles as required using agreed methods, in a timely manner
- Review and improve Careers Website, improving candidate experience and streamlining processes
- Own the OnBoarding Website, constantly reviewing and seeking improvements
- Explore candidate attraction methods in order to attract a wide demographic mix of candidates
- Constantly seek opportunities to reduce recruitment costs for the business
- Communicate and ensure compliance of all recruitment processes
- Create and ensure timely communication of all recruitment MI data, including time and cost to fill
- Keep updated on current recruitment trends and industry thinking
- Create and manage employee contracts for new Company entrants
- Undertake other projects as identified in the course of your work
- Represent the Company & values of the business, portraying a professional and business like image
- Provide ad hoc first line employment relations advice to provide cover for the HR operational team
- Managing the companies referral scheme
- Shortlisting candidates for management vacancies
- Liaising with candidates via email and telephone
What you'll need to succeed
You will have experience managing an in-house end to end recruitment process and budget with the ability to project lead the implementation of new systems and processes. You will have worked in a fast paced, high volume recruitment environment and possess a dynamic, can do attitude and the ability to bring solutions and contribute ideas.
You will take an assertive approach with high level communication, attention to detail and accuracy with excellent planning and organising skills, with the ability to work under pressure. You must be able to demonstrate an ability to work without direct supervision, prioritising work and meeting deadlines, adapting and taking a methodical approach to work and training.
What you'll get in return
The role attracts a salary of c£20,000-£23,000 plus benefits and offers excellent career development opportunities within Resourcing or a potential route into a HR role in the longer term.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.