Ashley Kate HR are delighted to be working with a nationwide company who are seeking to add a Talent & Resource Manager to their existing HR team.
Reporting to the HR Director, this is a brand new role whereby you will have the full ownership for creating and shaping the recruitment and resourcing function, taking the lead on the end to end recruitment process and working closely with the existing HR team to build future talent pipelines.
Key duties in this role will include -
- Operating the day to day recruitment needs.
- Work closely with hiring managers.
- Reduce agency spends by developing a recruitment strategy.
- Forecast recruitment requirements to generate a pipeline of talent.
- Write engaging job adverts and descriptions.
- Travelling between the two main UK offices.
The ideal candidate -
- You will have experience of talent acquisition/management within a fast paced HR/Recruitment team.
- Internal recruitment experience in a multi-site operational business.
- Experience of engaging with candidates across multi sectors.
- Skilled in sourcing for a variety of vacancies as well as building talent pipelines.
- Experience of developing an employer brand.
- Experience of working in a fast paced, operational industry such as logistics, transport, utilities, retail etc.
- Full driver's license and own transport.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.