BP is one of the world's leading international oil and gas companies. Currently employing over 80,000 people worldwide in diverse and complex operations in more than 80 countries across six continents.
This role is within the Most of World (MoW) benefits team within Pensions & Benefits, a part of Group Reward. The MoW benefits team is responsible for developing and overseeing BP's policy on pension and other employee benefits. It also works with local business and HR, and Segment Reward teams, in reviewing and implementing changes to benefit programmes. The geographic scope is all countries outside of the UK and the Americas.
The jobholder will report to one of the Associate Directors, International Benefits, but will also work directly with the Head of Benefits and other members of the MoW team to support the objectives of the team.
We have two positions available within the team.
- Maintain Policies, Operating Standards and Guidelines and respond to queries from HR
- Contribute to the development of new policies
- Support other members of the MoW team in key projects, including development of strategic benefit initiatives
- Review proposals from local businesses for changes to benefit programmes, seek further information as required and make recommendations
- Source, review, and participate in surveys of market data on benefits including the analysis of output
- Lead or support post-implementation reviews of changes to benefit plans
- Prepare papers and presentations for Global Benefit Committees and other meetings
- Maintain central database of benefit plan information and prepare ad hoc and regular reports
- Co-ordinate annual assurance, audit and planning exercises
- Excellent organisation, planning and prioritisation skills
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to interpret and summarise complex and sometimes incomplete information
- Ability to establish personal credibility at all levels of the organisation