- Ashley Kate HR
- City of London, London
- Up to £22000 per annum
- HR Administrator
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Professional Services
- Contract type
Our client in the security sector has a fantastic position for a HR Administrator to join their team in Central London on a permanent basis.
In this role you will work closely with the HR Manager and will be responsible for providing full administrative support to the HR function including managing starters and leavers and maintaining relevant HR systems. You will be a part of a small team of 4 supporting around 3000 employees nationwide.
About the role
- Coordinate new starter process from offer stage through to first day: drafts and issues Contracts of Employment (Permanent & Fixed Term) and Freelance Agreements, obtains references, liaises with key departments prior to new starter arrival, creates personnel files
- Ensure accurately and timely maintenance of personnel files (electronic and hard copy) including archiving, scanning and electronic filing
- Issue letters for maternity and paternity, changes, transfer, and changes to hours
- General administration duties and ad hoc projects as required
- Maintain accurate employee data on the HR database
- Support team project activities as needed
- Compliance admin experience
- Strong administration skills and experience
- IT literate including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Friendly and approachable personality
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.