- Frazer Jones
- City of London, London
- £60000 - £70000 per annum
- MM 971682
- HR Manager
- Job Level
- Professional Services
- Contract type
A global management consulting firm with offices across Europe and Asia.
This person would take responsibility for all HR operations and strategy for the London office. Reporting into the HR Director based in one of their European offices, this person would have support from an administrative function.
Responsibilities will include:
- Employee relations - advising on complex cases, applying excellent knowledge of the law;
- Recruitment and selection - partnering with the business and advising on sourcing and recruitment methods, managing and coordinating international mobility across the firm;
- Talent and performance management - lead the bi-annual appraisal process, provide advice to employees and managers;
- Projects - working closely with the HR D on strategy implementation and projects with a global reach.
Candidates must have experience of navigating a partnership model; professional services is preferred. Interest in working within a global network. An analytical mind; someone who challenges and evidences creativity. Extensive HR generalist experience is essential. Fully/part CIPD qualified is highly desirable.
£60,000 - £70,000 + 25 days holiday, private medical insurance, life assurance, travel loan, pension, bonus.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.