EMEA Talent Partner
- PSD Group
- T/16431880/Acquisition Partner/81795890/C16/LHUM/
- Talent Management
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
An EMEA Talent Acquisition Partner is needed for this global organisation. Based in Canary Wharf, you will use your business acumen to provide consultative recommendations and influence stakeholders. You will partner with HR and hiring managers to understand staffing models and long term objectives/goals. You will also leverage your negotiation and relationship skills to effectively hire candidates.
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Provide hands-on, full-cycle/end-to-end recruitment
- Partner with stakeholders and hiring managers to determine and anticipate staffing needs and changes
- Fully responsible for pro-actively directly sourcing and delivering top talent in the market to your hiring managers
- Create innovative and robust recruitment strategies
- Review and screens all internal and external resumes and applications
- Meet established metrics for sourcing, offers and hires
- Lead EMEA Talent Acquisition related projects
- Responsible for all administration during the full-cycle/end-to-end recruitment process
The ideal candidate must have Significant experience in corporate and/or search firm direct recruiting experience, including proactive sourcing and full life cycle/end-to-end recruiting. Experience of building effective relationships, strong communication skills and the ability to influence others is advantageous.
Fluency in English, German and/or another European language(s) is essential.