Payroll Project Lead
Urgently seeking immediately available Payroll Project Leads to complete a UK payroll merger, £400 - £500 per day.
Main duties include:
- Working with the outsourced payroll provider, Northgate, drive the consolidation of three legacy company payrolls under one payroll
- Work with HR Operations team colleagues on payroll related projects
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of the UK monthly payroll, via the outsourced payroll provider, providing Head of HR Operations with monthly reconciliation for sign off
- Ensure timely, accurately and compliant to local HR policies and HMRC guidelines, using the managed service provider.
- Work with UK Finance to ensure all month end payroll reporting and accounting is completed accurately and on time
- Ensure third party payments are made on time and compliant with legal requirements
- Responsible for preparation of year-end reporting for sign off, including P60's, P11Ds, P11D (b), working with UK Finance and the Payroll provider to ensure accurate data is obtained, processed and the returns are submitted to HMRC in a timely manner
- Responsible for providing expert payroll advice to employees, HR and the business. Responding to queries in an accurate and timely manner.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.