Learning Tech Expert / Trainer (Success Factors)
- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, London
- £50000 - £65000 per annum
- HR Systems & Data Analytics, Learning & Development
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
A global Financial Services provider based in the city now have a unique role available for a Learning Technologies Expert to join their Learning and Development team.
This will be a hybrid role with two major components: 1) A systems expert for Success Factors. 2) To work as a learning practitioner for this system internally and be the main point of call with the supplier.
The successful candidate will play a key role in working across the Learning and Development team to provide thought leadership and subject matter expertise to the Learning and Development team. They will be a technical learning expert capable of working across a broad range of stakeholders within Learning and Development, the wider HR team, the IT Department as well as Admin Superusers.
This is a great role with a huge scope and require a top class candidate with previous experience of using Success Factors, excellent relationship building skills, design and delivery of training materials and also ideally a Financial Services background.
- Responsible for the day to day management of Learning, Performance and Goals and Succession and Development modules of the system, acting as the first point of escalation for administrator functional queries and the liaison between the Platform Owner, the vendor and implementation consultant when required
- Act as the Learning and Development system subject matter expert in the internal Design Authority for Success Factors and works with the Platform Owner to assess any impacts for upgrades and perform user acceptance and regression testing where required
- Document, communicate and train LMS administrators (including those in the business as well as the L&D Team) and users on changes to processes as a result of changes to modules functionality/system upgrades as well as ensuring new administrators are trained on the LMS, its associated processes and have access to guides and materials.
- Consult with Learning and Development team on the best way of using the Success Factors modules to achieve their goals
- Proactively identify any module enhancement requests and work with the Platform Owner to document them and take them to Design Authority for review as appropriate
- Consult on any new reporting requirements and works with Platform Owner to write requirements if a new custom report is required
- Escalate any technical issues with the modules to the Platform Owner that might relate to the platform
- Builds a relationship with the vendor to gain knowledge of upcoming developments and upgrades, plays a role in influencing the vendor of required changes or new functionality.
- Keeps a regular check on the data integrity in the system and work with LMS Administrators to ensure that they are using the system appropriately
- Input to the Internal Governance Framework - users, superusers, content managers etc.
Digital Learning Content:
- Keep up to date with developments in the learning technologies space and find ways to innovate and improve the way the business delivers learning and development
- Manages custom E-Learning and online content created for L&D - loading, testing and working with vendors to resolve issues
- Manages the off the shelf e-learning - vendor and release management.
- Provides vendor management activities for other technology vendors used by the Learning and Development team, these include but are not restricted to
- New E-Learning vendors
- Online Video hosting provider
- Online Survey provider
- Online classroom provider
- Video production vendors
- Vendor management activities include - onboarding (where necessary), raising statements of work, processing invoices, tracking usage, raising tickets, budget tracking, yearly assessment of license (where appropriate), vendor reviews and meetings etc
- Learning Technologies AND L&D experience, preferably in financial services
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office - Intermediate Level Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experienced user of HR Enterprise Systems
- Experienced user of SAP SuccessFactors Learning and Development Modules
- Knowledge and understanding of Learning and Development theory and practice
- Knowledge of e-learning creation tools and design process
- Experience of uploading and troubleshooting (with IT/Vendors) e-learning in an LMS
- Able to efficiently produce reports in Excel and perform data analysis
- Attention to detail
- Confident in dealing with stakeholders at all levels, up to and including Exec level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, manages own time effectively and prioritises workload to ensure deadlines are met
- Can build effective working relationships with peers, customers and stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving skills - can think creatively and will contribute ideas and potential solutions when issues are encountered
- Diligent and takes ownership of problems and challenges
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and optimistic
- Supportive and collaborative
- Desire to work in L&D
- Ability work independently and as part of team
- Able to deal with change
- Takes pride in producing work of a high standard
- Has a persuasive but non-aggressive influencing style