Recruitment Manager FTC 3 day job share, (Mon, Thur, Fri)
- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, London
- £65000 - £70000 per annum + FTE
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Director / Head / VP
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
We are looking for a 3 day a week Recruitment Manager (job share) to join a leading investment house on a 9-12 month ftc based in their Central London offices.
Working Monday, Thursday and Friday (these days are fixed), you will head up the team working closely with senior leaders across the business.
- Develop and implement appropriate talent acquisition strategies, delivering agreed targets and managing the end- to end talent acquisition process
- Lead the partial design and delivery of a best in class Resourcing strategy (including agencies, search firms and all direct sourcing channels)
- Ensuring the resourcing team has the right skills, tools and processes to deliver results, engaging actively in tactical and developmental 121s and team coaching/ and development needs
- Collaborate to build and manage the employer brand and EVP in partnership with the HR Leadership team
- Design and deliver the development and execution of all recruitment programmes (including graduate/MBA recruitment, apprenticeships and senior talent hiring) capability and end-to-end processes, ensuring a consistently high quality of delivery
- Develop and implement recruitment strategies to promote and maintain diversity across the group
- Assist in the sourcing and assessment of senior level candidates
- Build and oversee key strategic partnerships including the development and oversight of the PSL in partnership with Procurement to leverage scale (volume of recruitment) to ensure high standards of service delivery, improve cost efficiency and deliver value
If you are able to work Monday, Thursday and Friday and are interested in or have worked as a job share, then please do get in touch!