Senior HR Business Partner/Head of HR - Media Agency
- £55000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits
- HR Business Partner, HR Director
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Advertising / Marketing / PR
- Contract type
Are you a senior HR Generalist looking for a lead role in a challenging and hugely rewarding HR team?
Handle Recruitment are working in partnership with an independent Communications Agency on a newly created position to lead their People Agenda, manage projects and to support and develop the existing People and Talent Team.
This is an exciting, challenging role ideal for someone who thinks outside the box to bring a high level of intellect and ideas to the table within this inspirational business!
We're looking for confident, effective, personable candidates who can build internal relationships at the highest levels and someone who thrives, working within a busy and varied generalist role.
To be successful in this position, you will possess the following attributes:
- Experience of working within a strategic HR role within an agency environment
- Experience of leading and developing a team
- Generalist HR experience & up to date with HR trends & legislation.
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong tenacity, drive and resilience
- Ability to work with strong minded colleagues and confident to share their opinions.
- Proven ability of developing excellent external and agency relationships
- Emotional intelligence, the ability to understand colleagues
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confidential and trustworthy nature
- Personable, positive nature, good fun, the ability to fit well into a collaborative, friendly team
Due to some key projects that we are looking for the successful candidate to lead on, we are looking for applicants who can start in March or at the latest beginning of April.
If you think you have the drive, tenacity and ability to take on such an opportunity and are excited about the potential development you would get in leading this amazing team, then please get in touch today.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.