Diversity & Inclusion Advisor
More specifically, as a Diversity & Inclusion Advisor, you will be responsible for;
- Developing an action plan for both race and global social mobility
- Support with the BAME talent pipeline and engage with the wider network
- Building external relationships with subject matter experts on social mobility and race
- Diversity date and reporting
- Communications and engagement
- Support on the firms wider UK D&I plan
You must have experience or a keen interest in diversity and inclusion issues, and talking about these in the work place. You must also have experience in managing your own projects and be able to communicate effectively with all level stakeholder.
This role requires you to be a strong team player and have a collaborative working style, as well as being organised, self motivated and a positive attitude.
If you are keen to hear more, please do apply today!
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.