HR Manager- Global Media Agency
Are you an established HR Advisor looking to Handle are excited to have partnered with a global entertainment and media agency, who are looking to find a brilliant HR Manager to join their London office.
We are looking to find a multi skilled HR generalist to support a number of teams, (80 staff), reporting into the HR Business Partner. The ideal candidate will have a consultative style of HR, with a focus on getting the best results from busy people.
The candidate will have the opportunity to learn and develop from a fantastic HRBP, and so should be hard working, self motivated and compatible with a high-energy business.
- A strong understanding of UK employment law.
- The desire to problem-solve and improve systems and processes, with strong attention to detail.
- The ability to adapt advice and process to the commercial needs of different departments.
- A hard-working, self-motivated, extra-mile attitude compatible with a fast-paced, high-energy business.
- A willingness to learn quickly and handle issues wherever required, always with enthusiasm.
- Fantastic communication skill, both written and oral.
- Flexibility around working hours, areas of responsibility, and priorities in line with business needs, and responsiveness to quick direction changes.
- Sensitivity to the needs of creative clients - previous media experience is desirable.
- Confidence working with MS Office on a daily basis, with a strong grasp of numbers.
- Absolute confidentiality and discretion at all times. All employees are required to sign a confidentiality agreement, and any breach will result in immediate disciplinary procedures.
- Experience with recruitment, especially junior team members would be desirable.
If you thrive in a creative environment, and are looking for a role with amazing career opportunities, get in touch!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.