- 3-5 years of internal recruitment experience, preferable in the tech sector.
- Experience of using LinkedIn as a search engine
- Exceptional networking skills with the ability to identify passive candidates
- Experienced in recruiting full spectrum of entry level to specialist senior roles
- Able to record and react from recruitment data to implement improvement
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly organised
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Ability and desire to work in a target driven environment
- Enthusiastic and with a "can-do" attitude
Why our client?
Our client has grown at a rapid rate over the last 15 years, now with a headcount of over 250 across 3 offices. They are the largest provider in the UK in their industry and one of the fastest growing digital businesses in Europe. They have an intense but fun work culture
What you will be doing?
The role reports into the Head of HR and is a brand new position in the business. You will manage the Talent Acquisition process to find high quality candidates in the most efficient and cost effective way. You will manage the end to end recruitment, from writing job specifications, assisting in salary bench-marking right through to sending out offer contracts, as well as creating a candidate database. They want great people to work for them, so why not get the business to shout about it and refer a friend, so monitoring the scheme will be key to their growth. You will be a great relationship builder; identifying pockets within the business that need some fresh talent, as well as working with other stakeholders to grow their talent pool. You will look at the company's agency spend and identify ways to reduce this, as well as regularly reporting on the success of various advertising channels.,
This exciting new role is the perfect challenge for someone who wants to put their stamp into a department and help their journey as an employer of choice, so you need a little help to get there, so one of the first things you will do is recruit a junior recruiter to help you on their journey.
Excited? Send us your CV today and we can go through the role in more detail.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.